• Hallo Gast, wir suchen den Renner der Woche 🚴 - vielleicht hast du ein passendes Rennrad in deiner Garage? Alle Infos

Aktuelles Kartenmaterial für Wahoo ELEMNT BOLT, ROAM, ELEMNT selbst generieren

Something else to consider, what is your map source? If a track is not in the map it will not show up either of course.
Die Frage bezieht sich nicht darauf, mit welchem Kartendienst du deine Tour geplant hast, sondern darauf, welche Karten du auf deinem wahoo hast. Wenn die entsprechenden Wege nicht im Kartenmaterial enthalten sind, kann kein Theme der Welt sie anzeigen.

Die Frage bezieht sich nicht darauf, mit welchem Kartendienst du deine Tour geplant hast, sondern darauf, welche Karten du auf deinem wahoo hast. Wenn die entsprechenden Wege nicht im Kartenmaterial enthalten sind, kann kein Theme der Welt sie anzeigen.
die Karte habe in nicht geändert, lediglich die .XML-Datei getauscht. Vorher waren die Wege da

It might be the map files you use. I don't know what the problem area's are exactly but I followed from Monstadt to past Hasselborn and on my pc (with my self generated maps) I seem to be able to see all tracks. Below a part after Hasselborn.
Screenshot 2024-05-05 214536.png
Screenshot 2024-05-05 215439.png

It might be the map files you use. I don't know what the problem area's are exactly but I followed from Monstadt to past Hasselborn and on my pc (with my self generated maps) I seem to be able to see all tracks. Below a part after Hasselborn.
Anhang anzeigen 1436838Anhang anzeigen 1436842
hmm, I have not changed anything in a map file map file. Only your XML file . Previously, all paths were visible. I have no idea

hmm, I have not changed anything in a map file map file. Only your XML file . Previously, all paths were visible. I have no idea
Found it. The theme defaulted to the bolt2 so on my pc I saw the bolt version. When I switched to the roam I saw the tracks disappear. There was just one (I hope 😉) typo in the roam colors. Should be ok now I think.

Anhänge

• vtm-elemnt.zip
    4 KB · Aufrufe: 13
Found it. The theme defaulted to the bolt2 so on my pc I saw the bolt version. When I switched to the roam I saw the tracks disappear. There was just one (I hope 😉) typo in the roam colors. Should be ok now I think.
yeah! Thanks a million.
Looking forward to the next attempt. I hope the weather cooperates and I can commute home from work tomorrow.
I will report back

looks better but still are some paths disabeld:
  • Messe Frankfurt exhibition grounds
  • Asphalted cycle path
  • Asphalted cycle path next to railroad line

Anhänge

• Screenshots_commute.pdf
    561,1 KB · Aufrufe: 14
Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Coordinates, coordinates, coördinaten, I'm not exactly a local! :) Find those spots on OpenStreetMap, use the pointer with the question mark besides it on the right-hand side. Select it and click on the path in question so it is highlighted (if not found directly, find it in the results on the left) and post the links.

Another typo for roads with highway=service. Forgot to widen the black outline so instead it was painted over by the white way in the middle.
That was the issue with all ways you mention except the one before last. I just can't find anything wrong there it just shows for me.
1715165331175.png

For future reference, if you go to the normal openstreetmap site at https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/59180376 you will find the options I described (pointer with questionmark icon on the right) and you (I) can see the roads properties:
1715165521778.png

Anhänge

• vtm-elemnt.zip
    4 KB · Aufrufe: 6
@spclzd bist du in der Telegramgruppe oder bei .. whatsapp etc.?

Ich freu mich wie ein "Schnitzel" - es geht richtig voran. Hat jemand Bock auf Mitabrbeit an einem Artikel, die diese Evelotion für wahoo beschreibt https://www.ngo-online.de/2024/04/30/die-evolution-des-wahoo-roam-v2/

Ich bin eben wieder voll auf "ContentDroge" :( und das Bike kommt zu kurz!

Zudem habe ich wieder Ant+ Probleme - muß wirklich mal alles zurück setzen, oder lernen wo der Roam (/data/... ) seine configs speichert. Habe leider innerlich da im Moment keine Ruhe zu :(

Welche Argumente für einen Roam V2 habt ihr? Gebraucht, oder besser neu. Meiner war gebraucht und die Batterie reicht noch locker für 3 meiner Touren. Eigentlich bin ich ja mehr als zufrieden, wenn Ant+ wieder anzeigen würde. Ich möchte verhindern das er BTLE überhaupt kennt :) Kann jemand bitte Henk fragen, ob es eine cfg dafür gibt. ANT+ habe ich drin

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Another typo for roads with highway=service. Forgot to widen the black outline so instead it was painted over by the white way in the middle.
That was the issue with all ways you mention except the one before last. I just can't find anything wrong there it just shows for me.
Thank you for your great and patient support.
Today I was out on my racing bike and I couldn't find any faults.
Anhang anzeigen 1437978

For future reference, if you go to the normal openstreetmap site at https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/59180376 you will find the options I described (pointer with questionmark icon on the right) and you (I) can see the roads properties:
ok, got it. I'll do that if I find another mistake and I can keep bugging you ;-)
Gut Ding will Weile haben:bier:

Anhang anzeigen 1437978

Anhang anzeigen 1437981
sorry, one more missing way (along a highway)
https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/4812046#map=15/50.1052/8.5041

Hate to ask, but are you sure? This is the same type of road with highway=service key/tag I fixed Wednesday.
It shows up for me on cruiser.
1715355141392.png

And I'm sure I'm looking at the right place in the theme because if I change the outline to blue I get this:
1715355284759.png

Line 234 in the theme file. It is also the only spot in the theme that matches the road conditions.
Can you maybe check that line with the theme on the device? It should read:
<line cat="roam2" stroke="#000000" width="1.5"/>
Where the 1.5 was wrong before (1.0).

Hate to ask, but are you sure? This is the same type of road with highway=service key/tag I fixed Wednesday.
It shows up for me on cruiser.
Anhang anzeigen 1439037

And I'm sure I'm looking at the right place in the theme because if I change the outline to blue I get this:
Anhang anzeigen 1439045
Line 234 in the theme file. It is also the only spot in the theme that matches the road conditions.
Can you maybe check that line with the theme on the device? It should read:
<line cat="roam2" stroke="#000000" width="1.5"/>
Where the 1.5 was wrong before (1.0).
right! Your concerns are justified. Here is the same section on the Roam, where the path is shown as a fine line. Is that correct? In reality, the path is asphalted and approx. 4-5m wide.

Anhänge

• Screen RoamV2 2024-05-10 um 18.42.10_e71a2c07.jpg
    Screen RoamV2 2024-05-10 um 18.42.10_e71a2c07.jpg
    240,5 KB · Aufrufe: 10

Anhänge

• Screen RoamV2 2024-05-10 um 19.20.jpg
    Screen RoamV2 2024-05-10 um 19.20.jpg
    210,6 KB · Aufrufe: 10
I think I see what is going on there. The road is actually shown, but you have to take into account the scale used and the limitations of the device (screen resolution). In your first screenshot you actually see the outer black line of the road, it's not part of the motorway. The inner outer line of your road is just overwritten/painted over by the motorway. If you zoom in more I'm sure you will see it. The actual physical width of the road does not matter here. As you see in the openstreetmap links you posted it is not an attribute of the actual road, so it can be 50cm or 50 meters wide, the way it is drawn would not change.
If I zoom out a bit on cruiser you get the same effect on a computer:
1715420608679.png

In your case you could change it by changing the line width of the motorway in line 299
<line cat="roam2" outline="roam2-major-roads" stroke="#AA5500" width="3.5"/>
From Wahoo's 3.5 to lets say 1.5. That makes it look like this on cruiser at the same scale:
1715420879100.png

But there pretty much always will be places/zoom levels where this happens.
As an example in your screenshots you can see that the road on the underside of the motorway is partly drawn on top of the motorway. I doubt it is so in reality.
That is caused by 1- The width of roads not being in openstreetmap 2- The theme being processed top to bottom. That is why themes (line 140 here) start with drawing sea then, so on top of sea, land then water etc. Your highway=service road is drawn in the block starting at line 230 and it is subsequently partly painted over by the motorway in line 299. So another "solution" could be cutting the highway=service part and putting it below the motorway part. But then it would still be touching the motorway.
Hope it makes some sense.

@Ebe66
Looks better now!
Which line in which order, thickness, width and the zoom levels in each case. The error is in the little details.
Thank you for your detailed explanation and patience.
Roam 2024-05-11.jpg

Zurück
Oben Unten